Globelynx installs self-operated camera systems into offices to connect ‘experts’ to broadcasters, globally. We are known for reliability and quality. Our systems are built for live and web TV, to be easy-to-use for non-technical people to operate, with options for full-size floor standing and portable network systems. All deliver HD video, studio quality audio, with IFB return feeds – supported remotely.
Port a Cam G2
The world's smallest TV studio in a box. The Port a Cam G2 is more capable, more versatile and more portable than anything that has ever come before.
- The G2 features an in-built HD camera, monitor, LED lights, sound and encoder.
- It is the latest in a line of Globelynx products that conveniently connects spokespeople, academics and experts to broadcasters around the world.
- It's incredibly simple to frame, focus and light your shot thanks to the easy-to-use interface that is controlled via a web browser or a mobile phone app.
- Weighing in at less than 10kg, small enough to fit in your hand luggage, take it around the world with you to film from anywhere, at any time.
- The latest model of the Port a Cam is the next generation of a TV studio - all in one box.
Port a Cam G1
Fully remote broadcast quality HD camera system – in-built lights, microphone, camera, encoder.
- Compact: Sleek lightweight design, weighing just 10kgs, it could sit on a CEO's desk, or even in an expert's home and it is easily carried. Quality PTZ camera with a 30x optical zoom, so you can be sure to get the shot you need even at a distance.
- It runs over IP, and can be controlled remotely by the broadcaster via a web browser.
- Easy to use - no technical know-how is needed -- reliable and cost effective.
- Sunlight readable display – shows the image from the camera allowing you to see your shot, or even live playback at the other end.
- Power – it can be powered via a single V-lok battery or when permanent power is needed, the AC supply can be connected.
- Booked to activate at a specific time, via our online booking portal.
- It comes with its own flight case, mic and lightweight aluminium tripod -- with the possibility of a LTE/4G attachment, as an extra.
Want to know how quick and easy it is to set up the Globelynx Port a Cam in your work place?
- Check out this short tutorial video
- You can be mic’d up and on air within seconds.
Office Cam 2
The newly re-designed Office Cam provides everything you need to turn your workplace into a TV studio.
- This self-operated, broadcast quality HD camera system conveniently becomes part of the office furniture - ready to broadcast when you are.
- Broadcasters book to activate the connection at a specific time. Switch on, mic up, and start your interview.
- Runs over IP, and can be controlled remotely by the broadcaster via a web browser.
- Designed for trading floors, offices and studios. Lighting is extra.
- This robust broadcasting unit has been designed for the 21st century workplace and is built to last.
- The Office Cam 2 is easy to use with no technical know-how is needed. It is also reliable and cost effective.
All our cameras have remote monitoring and touch controls, easily operated by non-technical people.
- Control shot and picture framing from a single controller
- Store/Recall camera pre-sets on-screen
- IFB dialup control
We provide a permanent connection from corporates to our Master Control – via the Globelynx network. You can connect to our network – even if you have your own camera. Clients include universities, financial institutions, sport, big companies etc. Output is monitored by network professionals and each broadcast is supported. Network faults trigger instant alerts. We offer 24/7 response to issues.